With our Best Rate Guarantee, you can book on our official website and be confident you are receiving the best hotel room rate available on the web – guaranteed. If you find a lower publicly available rate anywhere else, we will match that rate plus give you a FREE ROOM UPGRADE!
If you find a lower rate elsewhere, submit a claim and, within 48 hours, our management will determine eligibility and contact you. (T&C apply)
The terms and conditions of Best Rate Guarantee is as follow:
1. One reservation must be made through Hotel de ART official website http://www.hoteldeart.com.my
2. The guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
o Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated corporate or group rates.
o Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, including seniors, government employees, or Hotel de ART members.
o Package rates that include the room and other components such as travel, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals.
o Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
o Rates negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights.
o Rates that are available on auction Web sites or group deal sites.
o Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates)
3. Hotel de ART rate and the “Comparison Rate” must be found, and a completed claim form submitted, within 24 hours and must be for the same hotel, room type and reservation dates. The same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates must apply.
4. Hotel de ART will verify the Comparison Rate within 48 hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Because the claim must be processed before check-in, you must submit your claim at least 48 hours prior to check-in.
5. A screen shot showing the lower rate must be submitted in order to claim the lower rate.
6. When multiple rates for the same hotel, reservation dates, and room type are available through Hotel de ART you must reserve the lowest rate to be eligible for the guarantee.
7. The Comparison Rate must be reservable by the general public and be verifiable by Hotel de ART.
8. Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the Comparison Rate must still be available at the time Hotel de ART validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
9. Comparison Rates applicable to only a portion of your entire scheduled stay will not be honored.
10. We are not responsible for any fees incurred due to guest’s cancellation of a Competing Rate.
11. The room upgrade is subject to availability. Should there is no available room at the time, 10% discount off the lower rate will be given instead.
12. Void where prohibited by law. Hotel de ART reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without prior notice.
13. We will respond within 48 hours on the status of your claim. If you have not had a response within this time frame please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about Hotel de ART’s Best Rate Guarantee, please email the manager at email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.
No Booking Fees
Pay only at the hotel counter upon arrival
No Need for Reconfirmation
Your reservation is confirmed instantly. An email will be sent to your email mailbox immediately. Just print out the email and present it to the counter upon check-in.
Plans change. Have the ease of mind that your cancellations can be made easily by just clicking ‘Cancel Reservation’ at the top right green form and enter your reservation number or email address. It’s that simple.
Automatic room UPGRADES
Automatic room upgrades depending upon season and availability, at the discretion of the management
Secure and Safe Transactions
When you book on our website, you can trust your transactions are safe and secure. This is because we use state-of-the-art technology and have partnered with a leading provider of Internet trust services to ensure that your personal information is automatically encrypted before it’s sent over the Internet.
Any Room, Any Price, Any Time.
When you book on the Hotel de ART Website, you have access to the most available room and prices, making us your best online source for the most choices
EXCLUSIVE HOT DEALS & more!
Hot deals regularly updated featuring surprise discounts that will be on offer just for a few hours or days on a priority basis and exclusively through our website!
1. At the top of our page, choose the arrival date, the departure date and the number of adults or children per room. Enter the Access or Discount Code if you have one (optional)
2. Check the availability of the room(s) by clicking on the ‘Check Availability‘ button. A new window with a list of rooms available on the selected date will appear.
3. If all the rooms required are not available, change the information selected.
4. If the rooms required are available, fill in the form with all the personal details requested, then click on ‘Continue’.
5. On the next page, check the information recapitulating your booking. Tick the box asking you to accept the hotel’s general sales terms and conditions after reading them then click on the ‘Submit the Booking‘ button.
6. On the next page, enter the type of credit card you will be using to guarantee you booking and the number, the name of the card holder, its expiry date and the figures of the cryptogram on the back of the card. Then click on the ‘Send to hotel’ button.
7. The last page informs you that your booking has been registered and gives you your booking number. You can print this page by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
8. You will receive an email from the hotel recapitulating your booking details.
Note: You can only reserve up to 3 rooms at one time. Should you wish to reserve more rooms, kindly make ANOTHER booking for the 4th room and beyond by repeating the steps above. Otherwise, please call+60 35518 0975 or +603 5518 0976 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and and we are more than delighted to assist you with the room reservation.
NO CHARGE WILL BE NORMALLY ADDED ON THE CREDIT CARD. The Credit Card will be kept as Guarantee of the booking. It will be used to charge the first night just in case of NO-SHOW or if the cancellation is not notified to the Hotel within 24 hours before the arrival.
The rates are per room, per night & breakfast included. 6% government taxes and 10% service charges are EXCLUDED.
Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
The Cancellation can be done till 24 hours before the arrival without charges of penalty. Cancellations received less than the required notice period and/or in event guest did not turn up without any notice (no-show) will be subject to the penalty amount equivalent to the total room charges for the first night.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for Last Minute Super Saver Promotion.
After having inserted your personal details and your credit card number the reservation is confirmed; A reservation confirmation ticket will be sent to your specified email address immediately after your booking (please make sure you have typed the address correctly). Please print out this confirmation ticket and present it to the reception upon check in. Should you have not received the confirmation ticket within 30 minutes, kindly email us at email@example.com and we will resend the confirmation to you as soon as possible.
VISA & MasterCard only. AMEX is currently not accepted.
Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to CANCEL the existing booking and proceed to create a NEW RESERVATION. Please click the Cancel Reservation button on top of the webpage and enter your reservation code. A cancellation email will be sent to your email address immediately.
We seek your understanding as we are unable to guarantee the theme, position of the room, the floor, or other specific requests because they are subject to the availability. Because all our themes are unique and there are no repeating themes, we are unable guarantee the room theme during the time of reservation. We do not want to promise too early to avoid disappointment in case of last minute unforeseen circumstances (e.g. problem with air-conditioner). It is highly advisable that you choose the room theme only upon check in. However, we welcome you to specify your top 3 room theme choices under ‘comment’ and we will try our best!
We are sorry, we do not have connecting room. However, the hotel staff will try our best to put your rooms as close to each other as possible.
Hotel de ART is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment, and therefore smoking is NOT PERMITTED within the rooms and the building.
There are 3 blocks for the hotel – Block A, B & C. Only Block A (main building) contains lift. Rooms are located upstairs in the Block B & C (1st Floor & 2nd floor in Block B and 1st floor in Block C), and they are only less than 30 seconds walk away from the reception. Moreover, Block B & C are newly constructed, larger in size and offers more privacy.
Normally children under three years stay free in their parents’ room using the available beds. Baby cots are available at an additional charge (please request upon check-in). Please note that children age 13 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
Early check-in is NOT GUARANTEED and is POSSIBLE only IF the room is ready upon your arrival (please state your expected time of arrival in your booking and we will respond to you as quickly as possible).
However, if you would like a guaranteed early check-in, a full day charge is applicable as the room(s) will be blocked from the day before.
Late check-out is on request basis and subject to availability. A half-day room charge is applicable for late check-out until 1800 hours. Rooms occupied beyond 1800 hours are charged at a full-day rate of the day of departure.
Our Hotel offers extra bed at RM50 (breakfast inclusive). However, not all types of rooms permit to put additional beds. Please request during check-in.
Baby cot is available upon request at an additional charge (please refer to the hotel reception).
Experience Malaysians popular breakfast choices before you start your day. Colonial breakfast is served in Hailam Kopitiam daily from 7.30am till 11am. Our menu includes Nasi Lemak, Fried Meehoon, Tuna Egg Sandwich or Hainanese breakfast set (Roti Bakar (toasted bread) & half-boiled eggs) with roasted coffee/ tea. These are popular breakfast among the locals. You can also order additional items from our menu. We serve local and Western cuisine. For more info & the menu please click here.
1. Coming from Kuala Lumpur on Federal Highway exit at Persiaran Kayangan. You will see signposts guiding you to i-City
2. You will see Wisma Jakel and Petronas Station on your left, and UiTM (Universiti Teknologi MARA) backdoor on your right.
3. Go straight and turn left at the 2nd traffic light junction (right after seeing Shah Alam Hospital & Klinik Kesihatan Seksyen 7 Shah Alam on your left)
4. Turn right at the first junction after that.
5. You will see a beautiful lake (Shah Alam Recreational Park) on your right and Hotel de ART and Hailam Coffee House is just in front of the lake.
Sorry we do not provide airport transfer service at the moment. Taxi is by far the fastest and most convenient way to get to our hotel, and they are widely available in KLIA /LCCT. You can buy taxi coupon at taxi counters inside the airport. Remember to print out our map location. The distance to the hotel is around 40-50 minutes.
The nearest commuter station is the PADANG JAWA (5-10 min drive from the hotel) or SHAH ALAM station (10-15 min drive from the hotel). These stations are around 40 minutes from the KL Sentral station including stops. Taxis are available at the train stations. In the event you were unable to hail a taxi you can also call our reception at +603 5518 0975 or +603 5518 0976 and we can call a taxi for you. The taxi fare is around RM10 – 20 (from Padang Jawa station) and RM 15 – 25 (from Shah Alam station)
There are ample public parking spaces in front of the hotel. There are 5 reserved parking spaces for our guests. Our hotel also provide free parking coupons on weekdays. Parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays.
Click here to check out our latest promotions!
To qualify for the Contest, participants must be a follower of the @hoteldeart Instagram account. Those who are not followers of the @hoteldeart Instagram account, employees or immediate family members & relatives of the Organizer, its affiliates & subsidiaries are NOT eligible to participate in the contest.
1. The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
Participants are to upload a picture of him/herself, friend(s) or family member(s) and tag @hoteldeart or #hoteldeart on Instagram.
The most interesting photo (ONE Winner) will win a FREE 2D1N stay at Superior Deluxe room (breakfast inclusive) (with booking restrictions and close out periods)
The winner will be announced on hoteldeart’s Instagram, Facebook, Google+ & Twitter. The winner will also be notified by push notification/email when hoteldeart comment on his/her photo.
The winner selection will be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
2. Each winner is only eligible to win once throughout the contest duration.
Each family is only entitled to 1 prize, if winners found to be from the same family, entry will be disqualified
3. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole and absolute discretion, any Eligible Participant and/or revoke or forfeit any Prizes at any stage of the Contest if:-
The participant is not an Eligible Participant;
The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein;
Entries are incomplete and/or failure to fulfill all or any of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice;
Breach of any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
The image is not original and is perceived to be lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, violate any laws or otherwise contain content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate or objectionable.
The Organizer has, at its sole discretion to disqualify an entry, if for any reason whatsoever have reason to believe that an Eligible Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
4. The Organizer’s decision on matters relating to the Contest (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Eligible Participants in respect of any decision of the Organizer shall be entertained.
5. Prizes must be redeemed within the period specified by the Organizer and is subject to availability. Failure to adhere will result in forfeiture of the prizes and the winners shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees,representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer,in the event of forfeiture there of.
6. Not withstanding the above, the Organizer is entitled to replace the Prizes with other prizes of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
7. The Prizes cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and are non-transferable to any other person.
8. The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Eligible Participants
9. The Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees,representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising,creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Prizes offered or forfeited.
10. The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
11. All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organizer are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Eligible Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest.
12. All personal data collected will only be used for the purposes of managing and operating the Contest and not for any other purposes.
13. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
14. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
15. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only.
16. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Eligible Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Eligible Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
18. The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Eligible Participants.
19. The Organizer, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the prizes offered or forfeited.
20. By entering participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the Eligible Participants have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organizers’ absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any of the prizes.
21. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
22. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
STAY 10 NIGHTS & GET 1 NIGHT FREE STAY!